Analytical Hemp testing is the purpose of Lime Analytical Laboratory. Our team has combined decades of previous experience operating in cGMP, ISO 17025 certified, FDA compliant laboratories. Their background includes experience in a variety of industries including Food, Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Agricultural, and others. They are familiar with methodologies from the FDA, USP, BCC, AOAC, EPA, as well as proprietary internal methods. The most common tests that we offer:
- THC Presence/Absence Testing
- Cannabinoid Profiling
- CBD Testing
- Terpene Profiling
- Mycotoxin Profiling
- Pesticide Profiling
- Heavy Metals Testing
- Microbiology Testing
- Residual Testing
- Water Activity
Don’t see the testing you need? Contact Us to discuss any of your testing needs. Lime Analytical Laboratory is equipped to help with any of your analytical needs according to any of the industry requirements and all State requirements including:
and all other states.
Every state has its own procedures, when it comes to testing. For your state, it is recommended that you look up all the necessary requirements.
1. To have a representative from the lab come to you and conduct random sampling on site, or hand in hemp or cannabis samples, reach out to the lab to book an appointment.
2. The batch may be sealed in a tamper proof container and then labeled after sampling. This assures consumers that the test report truly represents the contents of the container, in addition to preserving the “chain of custody”.
3. The sample is checked visually for impurities, such as foreign matter and mold after being photographed back at the laboratory. On the last certificate of analysis, any visual impurities discovered are recorded.
4. A string of water measurements may be conducted on the plant materials after the conclusion of the visual check. The amount of water in a sample in terms of weight is represented by the moisture content. The possibility of any of that moisture facilitating the growth of contaminants like fungi or bacteria, after leaving the sample plant material is represented by water activity.
5. To conduct any requested microbiological or chemical tests, the sample material is prepared. To find out more about the different testing services on offer, check out the section on Descriptions of Analytical Services below.
6. You will be contacted immediately, through your specified contact channel – mail, telephone or email – once the results are ready. You will also find available on the internet, any relevant order information and your certificate of analysis.
To assist with interpretation of your sample’s data, or resolution of any concerns you may harbor a laboratory representative will be on hand to meet with you, especially if you have any questions relating to the testing results.