CBD Isolate vs Water Soluble Isolate: Which Is Better
When it comes to CBD Isolate vs Water Soluble Isolate, which is better? In order to make a determination, you’ll want to learn more about each, their pros, cons and how they are taken. If you want to find out which is better, then read the rest of this article.
As previously mentioned, when it comes to CBD Isolate vs Water Soluble Isolate, you want to get the full picture. With that said, we’ll start off by talking about CBD isolate. Here’s what you should know about it:
1. What Is it- CBD isolate is power that contains CBD. Generally speaking, it contains over 98% of pure CBD, and it only contains CBD. Everything else that the hemp plant contains is completely removed, therefore only CBD is present in the powder. Some of the things that are removed from the plant includes waxes, oils and chlorophyll to name a few.
The way it’s made is simple, as it goes through a process that involves extracting the CBD out of the hemp plant. Then it undergoes a process that turns the CBD into powder and eventually it is packaged as a supplement. Generally speaking, the process is quite extensive.
2. The Pros- First good thing about CBD isolate is it contains no THC whatsoever. This means when you take it, you will feel completely fine and you won’t experience any sort of high feeling. Furthermore, you will not test positive for THC. Remember, CBD is only one of the many components of the marijuana plant, but it is the THC component that causes people to get high.
Another benefit of CBD isolate is it is the purest form of CBD. With so many CBD products out there, it’s tough to know whether or not you are buying a good product that contains quality CBD. If you buy a CBD product that is marketed as “CBD isolate,” then you’ll have peace of mind knowing it is pure quality. You can also purchase CBD isolate on its own and use it on its own, which is what many people do.
Also, CBD isolate is very safe to take. It is thought that there are no major side effects or risks associated with taking it. Besides that, it has no taste and has no odor to it.
Those are only a handful of the potential benefits. If you want to experience all of the benefits for yourself, then you should order CBD isolate. Just remember, there are many brands that produce and market it, therefore you want to research products before you buy one.
3. The Cons- The cannabis plant offers a tremendous amount of benefits. However, if you use CBD isolate, you won’t experience any of the enhanced benefits that the plant offers. This might not be a bad thing for most people, but nonetheless some people may consider this to be a con.
Also, there is no taste or odor to it. Some people may have an issue with this, while others may not care at all. In our opinion, this is all about a matter of personal preference, so you might not be too bothered about the lack of taste or smell.
Those are the only major cons of CBD isolate. We don’t actually consider them major cons, but some might. Generally speaking, there are far more good things to be said about CBD isolate than there are bad things.
4. How Is It Taken- There are many ways to take it, but a lot of people simply take a little bit of powder and leave it under their tongue. Withing a few minutes, sometimes seconds, the powder will absorb. Within a minute or two the CBD will enter into the bloodstream.
Another way to take the powder is to create your own product. For example, you can infuse the powder into a carrier oil, such as olive oil. Once infused, you can use the oil as you see fit, such as using it as a lotion.
Another way people use the powder is in their coffee or tea. After they make their tea or coffee, they mix the powder in. Bear in mind that the powder might be a bit difficult to mix completely, which is why some people prefer water soluble over isolate.
CBD Water Soluble Isolate
Now you know more about CBD isolate. In this section, we’ll go into more detail about CBD water soluble isolate. Here’s what you should know about it:
1. What Is It- CBD water soluble is a form of CBD, and it can be used on its own by mixing it with water or you can use it as an ingredient to create different forms of CBD products. For example, you can use CBD water soluble to produce CBD capsules or tinctures, as well as skincare products, pet treats or just use in water. It can also be used in edibles such as gummies. These are only a few of the many examples of how it can be used, but the bottom line is CBD water soluble can easily be mixed (dissolved) with water, hence its name.
2. The Pros- Just like CBD isolate, the water soluble version will not get you high or show up in a drug test due to it not containing THC. This is why a lot of people consider isolate and water soluble to be on par with one another. Regardless if you take isolate or water soluble isolate, you can rest assure you will not experience any psychoactive effects.
Another benefit of CBD water soluble isolate is how fast it breaks down in your system. Your body will quickly and efficiently absorb the CBD soluble isolate. In fact, CBD water soluble isolate breaks down in the body much faster than many other forms of CBD.
Perhaps the best thing about water soluble isolate is you can use it to infuse many different things, including your smoothies, coffee, pasta sauce and so much more. If you want to use CBD for cooking purposes or to add to your meals or drinks, then CBD water soluble isolate is the way to go. CBD isolate is good, but water soluble is better if you plan on infusing stuff with it.
3. The Cons- There is only one potential con that some people might find with CBD water soluble isolate, and that is the taste. A lot of people might not think it tastes like anything or notice that it has a taste, but there are some who might notice that there is a taste to CBD water soluble isolate. Once again, whether it tastes bad or good is all a matter of personal preference, so you might be perfectly fine with how it tastes. Even if you aren’t, the chances are you will be able to tolerate it.
4. How Is It Taken- As previously mentioned, CBD water soluble can be taken in many ways, such as infusing it into foods, drinks or you can take it on your own. You can create your own tinctures and then vape it or massage it onto your skin. These are only a few of the many ways you can use CBD water soluble isolate.
CBD Isolate And CBD Water Soluble Isolate: Availability
Both forms are easily and widely available, but they vary in price. You can easily buy them online, but do keep in mind that the price you’ll pay for either depends on many factors. This includes the brand that makes it and where you buy from.
CBD isolate vs Water Soluble Isolate: The Benefits
As for the benefits, both water soluble and CBD isolate offers a tremendous number of benefits, and this includes being able to relieve pain. Whether you suffer with mild pain from time to time or you deal with migraines regularly, both forms of CBD should help. Not only that, but CBD has been shown to help those who suffer with stress, anxiety and depression. If you’re looking to reduce those symptoms, then you should consider using CBD, either in isolate form or water soluble form.
CBD has also been shown to help those with cancer. If that wasn’t impressive enough, CBD is thought to help those with acne and to reduce inflammation. Those are only a few of the many potential benefits of using CBD.
CBD Isolate vs Water Soluble Isolate: Which Is Better
Both have their own unique set of pros and cons. You can’t really go wrong with using either, but if you don’t want to use CBD isolate due to not feeling comfortable mixing it with drinks, then opt for water soluble. All you need to do is add it to water, drink it and then you’re good to go. Remember, there are many benefits of using CBD, so you will surely reap many of those potential benefits, regardless of which form of CBD you decide to use.
When it comes to CBD Isolate vs Water Soluble Isolate, the better one is all a matter of personal opinion. As you can see, there are pros and cons to each. We suggest comparing them in more depth before deciding which one you should use.